Saturday, September 20, 2014

Review Surface Pro 3 512GB Intel i7, Excellent Laptop AND Tablet with a few quirks...


The several days before. I'm looking for information on the Surface Pro 3 512GB Intel i7 Desktop Tablet by Microsoft 12quot, so i have to tell.



Surface Pro 3 512GB Intel i7 Desktop





12-inch Full HD touchscreen displayWindows 8.1 Pro operating systemIntel i3 i5 or i7 4th Gen availableNew Surface Pen included. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

So far good. But I can not Blu batteries to work in order to be able to use Android apps. Trying to learn ( gray windows 8.1 pc back up and travel. I've seen what it can do a short vid. by Pharmant

I did my homework before buying. I have to say that the ' i7 512 GB Surface Pro 3 is large and has exceeded my expectations. by J. McCam

What I loved most in my Surface Pro 1. its excellent touchscreen with 12-inch is the perfect size in my opinion. 2. by Nassir

I also have the surface pro 2 air iPad and Samsung Galaxy Pro 12 ' '. Surface Pro 3 is all combined together. by Dr John Monroe




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Surface 3 |
Powered by Blogger