Friday, September 19, 2014

Review Surface 2 - 64GB Desktop Tablet by Microsoft 6quot, Truly excellent tablet


A few days ago. I'm looking for information on the Surface 2 - 64GB Desktop Tablet by Microsoft 6quot, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Surface 2 - 64GB Desktop Tablet by Microsoft





10.6-inch Full HD touchscreen displayWindows RT 8.1 operating systemMicrosoft Office 2013 RT included. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

Let me start by saying that this is a wonderful little device. That however is conditional on you to know what you are buying that for my review it needs a little ' context. by Xabier Granja

Okay First of all I want to say that those who complain of what the Surface 2 "can not " do should read the descriptions because it does exactly what it claims to do. by Kristy Stout

Best Buy I am pleased with how quickly it arrived well packaged and as it was. They have not had any problems. by Gloria Zuniga

It is a tablet well thought out and very useful. My wife had a mini iPad and iPhone both have. by J. griffith




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Surface 3 |
Powered by Blogger