Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Review Pioneer TS-X200 Surface Mount 3-Way Bass-Reflex, Great product as expected by Pioneer


A previous week. I search for information on the Pioneer TS-X200 Surface Mount 3-Way Bass-Reflex Speakers, so i have to tell.



Pioneer TS-X200 Surface Mount 3-Way Bass-Reflex





Pioneer tsx200 surface mount 3-way bass-reflex speakers bass-reflex speakers.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

excellent value for money. Sounds great in my 1965 C10 ( assembly plan under the seat facing forward ). base decent. by Rich

This is my second set of these and it sounds very good unless you are looking for bass BIG. Because of their size they sound really good. by DJUDSTER

Great speakers I have them mounted on the wheel wells of my '79 Jeep CJ5 and rock by jc72

If you are looking for some speakers that will fit in a tight spot then look no further. Great mid and high range sound but there is very little basic but I was expecting some sort ... by Thomas H.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Surface 3 |
Powered by Blogger