Thursday, September 18, 2014

New Original Microsoft Surface Tablet - Windows RT, Excellent for school work in my opinion


A couple of days ago. I'm looking for information on the New Original Microsoft Surface Tablet - Windows RT 8 10.6quot HD LCD Touchscreen, so i would like to describe here.



New Original Microsoft Surface Tablet





Software Windows RT Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 RT 2ExteriorDimensions 10.81 x 6.77 x 0.37 inWeight 1.5 poundsCasing VaporMgColor Dark TitaniumPhysical buttons Volume PowerStorage and MemoryStorage64GB2GB RAMDisplayScreen 10.6 inchResolution 1366 x 768Aspect Ratio 169 (widescreen)Touch 5-point multi-touchDurable displayCPU WirelessChip NVIDIA Tegra 3Wireless Wi-Fi .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

Excellent for school work. I am a college student and I use this every day. It is a substitute for a notebook for every class except math. by michaud

I am very happy with my product. As a college student area has made it easier to manage between school and work by Denise Judge

I'm 74 and my nephews in their 20's I think I have something fresher than they do. It works fine and does what I need ( agendas and notes for meetings mostly). by Mararob

Solid enjoyable and impressive. Except that you need a third-party software to play movies online by Rami Alnajjar




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Surface 3 |
Powered by Blogger