Monday, September 15, 2014

Lanzar DCT 1-Inch Silk Dome Neodymium, Very good tweeters at reasonable price in my opinion


The several days before. I'm looking for information on the Lanzar DCT 1-Inch Silk Dome Neodymium Flush Surface or Angle Mount Tweeter, so i would like to describe here.



Lanzar DCT 1-Inch Silk Dome Neodymium





1-Inch Silk Dome Tweeter High Density Neodymium Magnet Tri-Way Swivel Mounting System Flush Surface or Angle Mount Ferro Fluid Cooling Frequency Response 1.3-24k Hz SPL 96 dB 1W/1M Power Handling 150 Watts. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

I installed a pair of these tweeters in my 2004 SAAB 93 the sound gets very clear and bright the good thing about these tweeters is that they have to put more projectors ... by Carlos I. Rojas Reynosa

I was a bit ' hesitant on order these at first because of the low number of reviews. But then I thought only a negative review so why not give them a shot. by Antonio

Tweeter were added for an old car fill up the sound to the front of the car well. Slight metallic sound on some songs but not bad. by T. N. Davidson

Im running these in my honda with 250 watts per channel and a crossover reducing the power and bear the very crispy song. by Bryan Johnson




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Surface 3 |
Powered by Blogger