Friday, September 19, 2014

3 in1 Mini Display Port To, It works just fine plugged into the surface pro 3 in my opinion


The previous week. I search for information on the 3 in1 Mini Display Port To HDMI/DVI/DP Converter Adapter For Surface Pro, so i have to tell.



3 in1 Mini Display Port To HDMI/DVI/DP





Product Package Included 1 x 3 in1 Mini Display Port To HDMI/DVI/DP Converter for Surface Pro 3/Pro 2 1 x Makibes Cloth. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

It works well inserted in the pro area of 3. However I do not have the docking station as of yet which is a scenario problem reported by some. by Jesse Staab

Works great and is a bargain. I keep it in my laptop bag when I travel . by HD Rider

I use this with a surface Pro 3 for client presentations without ever knowing what I'm going to need to use to connect the monitor. by EANoble




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Surface 3 |
Powered by Blogger